Digital TENS unit PROM-350
Click to enlarge
TENS Unit ProM-350 Digital TENS Unit
TENS Units help relieve pain, back, neck and body aches. TENS Units are used by Physical Therapists, Orthopedic Doctors, and Chiropractors. We carry a full line of TENS Units, Electrodes for TENS Units, TENS Accessories, Electrical Muscle Stimulators (E.M.S.), Microcurrent Units, Interferential Units, Galvanic Stimulation Units. All of our TENS,
The TENS Unit ProMed-350 Digital:
· Dual channel, Digital operation
· LCD Display
· 5 Modes: Continuous, Modulate, Burst, Stength-Duration and Rate Modulation (SDR), Strength Duration and Width Modulation (SDW)
· Timer: 15, 30, 60 minutes and continuous mode
· Patient compliance meter: Shows treatment times in hours
· System Includes: TENS unit, Lead Wires; 4 Self-Adhesive Reusable Electrodes; 9 Volt Battery, Instruction Booklet; Hard Plastic Carrying case
ProM-350 (TENS Five Modes With Timer)
Channels: Dual, isolated between channels
Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-phasic square pulse
Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable 0-80mA peak into 500 ohm load each channel, constant current
Pulse Frequency: 1Hz-160Hz (adjustable), 1Hz/step (1-20Hz), 5Hz/step (20-160Hz)
Pulse Width: 50s - 260s (adjustable), 10s/step
- B: Cycle Bursts, 2 Bursts/sec, 9 pulses/Burst, 100Hz, width is adjustable.
- C: Continuous mode. Pulse rate, pulse width and intensity are adjustable.
- M: Modulated Width. Pulse width is automatically modulated in an interval of 6 seconds.
- SDR: Strength Duration with Rate Modulation, SDR consists of alternating modulated intensity (amplitude) and pulse rate so that one parameter is always increasing while other is decreasing proportionately.
- SDW: Strength Duration with Width Modulation, consists of alternating modulated intensity (amplitude) and pulse width so that one parameter is always increasing while other is decreasing proportionately
· LCD: Shows modes, pulse rate, pulse width, timer, CH1/CH2
· Timer: 30, 60 minute and continuous mode selectable
· Maximum Charge: 21 micro coulombs per pulse
· Power Source: 9 volt alkaline battery or similar rechargeable cell
· Battery Life: 70 hours average usage (alkaline)
· Size: 108mm(H) 61.5mm(W) 25mm(T)
· Weight: 140grams (battery included)
All values have 10% +/- tolerance